Yelp is a popular site where consumers post reviews of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, plumbers, and multiple other types of businesses. Regardless of whether you claim a Yelp page, consumers can still post reviews. As a result, you should make the most of this site by setting up a business page.
- Head to biz.yelp.ca.
- Type your business name or address in the search bar.
- Follow the prompts to claim your business.
- Personalize your page with photos.
- Reach out to new customers by offering a Yelp deal.
- Consider buying ads on Yelp to expand the effectiveness of your Yelp business page.