Much like a Facebook page, a Google Plus business page provides an effective way to promote your business or brand in search engines and on social media. Follow these simple steps to set up a Google Plus business page.
- Go to Google Business to create your page. Being logged into your Gmail account lets you bypass the log-in step.
- Select the type of page you wish to launch, for example, a local restaurant, product, or brand page. Then, enter your business’ name and web address, and click “Create.”
- Customize your Google Business page by clicking on “Edit” and then “Edit Profile.”
- Upload your logo and a high-quality image of your products or business premises. You can also add a catchy tagline to attract visitors to your page.
- Click “Create a Collection,” which creates subpages on which you can post and promote your marketing content.