Hootsuite is a tool that lets you schedule social media posts in advance. Link your Facebook account to your Hootsuite account to use the service. Here’s how you schedule Facebook Posts in Hootsuite:
- Launch Hootsuite and place your cursor in the Compose Message field at the top of the page.
- Write your Facebook post.
- Click in the Add a Link field to include a link. Hootsuite automatically shortens your links.
- Select your Facebook profile from the profile selections to the left of the Compose Message field.
- Choose the calendar icon to schedule your post. You can select the date as well as the time of day you wish your post to appear on Facebook.
- Press Schedule in the lower right-hand corner of the Compose Message field to complete the task of scheduling your Facebook post.