Shopify is an e-commerce platform designed to help retailers open online stores quickly. Here is how to launch a Shopify store.
- Navigate to Shopify and click “Get Started.”
- Enter your email address as your username, create a password, and enter your store name.
- Click “Create Store.”
- Enter your complete address information for payment purposes.
- Input your domain name if you have one. You can also buy a domain name from Shopify for an additional cost.
- Answer a short Shopify questionnaire and then click “Enter My Store.”
- Click “Add a Product” to enter product names, descriptions, images, prices, and other inventory information.
- Select “Themes” to choose a free or paid theme for your store.
You can also write blog posts and add pages for various types of merchandise in Shopify’s user interface.