Here’s what’s new in QuickBooks for May. Keep the feedback coming!
- Collapse the customer split view. You can hide the middle column to make more room on your QuickBooks screen. Customers > click a customer > click the show/hide toggle.
- Search for a customer by phone number. Based on your requests, you can now quickly find a customer by entering their phone number. Customers > click a customer > enter their phone number in the search box.
- Add the invoice number to the email subject line. This is based on your feedback for more convenient invoice reference! Gear > Settings > Sales > Messages > Invoice > Use standard message. Note the variable [Invoice No.].
- Hide account balances from “limited access” users. “Limited access” users1 no longer see account balances on expense, check, and bills pages. Thanks for your feedback about protecting sensitive company information!
- See every account’s detail type on the Chart of Accounts page. Based on your feedback, you can now see more COA info on one page. Don’t need the Detail Type column? — hide it by clicking the table gear2. Gear > Chart of Accounts.