To track what is happening on your website, Google offers free analytics tools. These tools provide information on total clicks, browsers, and platforms used to access your site, the location of your website visitors, and more.
- Go to Goo.gl.
- Enter your website address into the “simplify your links” box.
- Hit “shorten URL”.
- When the pop-up window appears, click “see analytics data”.
- View your analytics in a series of maps and graphs.
- Share the short URL on social media, in emails, or other places.
- To check analytics later, type the short URL and “.info” in your browser’s address bar.