Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Aetmail2018
Level 1

App/Credit issues

It’s been 4 days and we are unable to run a credit card on the quickbooks app. Can some please help with this? 

3 REPLIES 3
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

App/Credit issues

Thanks for letting me know about the problem you're facing, @Aetmail2018.

May I know if you encounter any error messages when running a credit card using the QBO app? Knowing a few more details will ensure I provide the most accurate resolution.

In the meantime, let’s try clearing the app’s data to fix any sorts of errors in the system. Here’s how: 

1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online app.
  2. Click the Help menu and select Reset App Data.
  3. Close and reopen the app to check if that works.

Check out this article that covers more about QuickBooks App. While this is designed for Windows and Mac, much of the information and steps are relevant for the Mobile app. 

That should do it. Keep me updated on how this goes and please provide more details if you need further assistance. Have a good one!

Aetmail2018
Level 1

App/Credit issues

URGENT solution needed ASAP.

Since the app updated last week, when we go to run a credit card the whole app crashes. We would greatly appreciate a solution to this issue, it is a great hardship on our business. 

We called in and customer service said others have reported this issue. The sad part they had no solution, yet each day we are losing money. 

JonpriL

App/Credit issues

This isn't the kind of service we want you to experience, @Aetmail2018.

Let's log in and access your QuickBooks Online account through the web so you can start working with your credit card.

To start with:

1. Go to the QuickBooks Online Log In page.
  2. Enter your login credentials.
  3. Click Sign in.

From there, you're setting up your credit card for online banking. Here's how:

1. Go to Banking.
  2. Select Add account.
  3. Enter your credit card name or website in the Search address.
  4. Choose your credit card company.
  5. Type in your login credentials.
  6. Select Continue.
  7. Click Connect.

In addition, here's an article you can read to learn more about online banking: Connecting to your Bank using Standard Feeds?

As always, you can visit our Help Articles page for QuickBooks Online if in case you need to learn some "How do I" steps.

It'll be always my pleasure to help if you have any other questions or referring to something else. I'll be keeping an eye for your response.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us