cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Explorer ***
Solved

I cannot figure out how to post a question. Sometimes it works other times I cant get it to work.

I need help w posting question steps.

2nd part is I have an accountant intuit account w my companies I work for attached. This logon and profile has email #1, my email.

I have a company email for one of the companies I work for that when in that company am registering that email #2 in the Receipts function to be able to email receipts to quickbooks from that email #2.

I tested one today after setting up but got email from intuit stating email match issue. 

Per articles and help it says the email registered does not have to be my login email (#1). The profile when in that company has their email in my user profile.

What am I doing wrong? 

Best answer 4 weeks ago

Accepted Solutions
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I cannot figure out how to post a question. Sometimes it works other times I cant get it to work.

You did post a question so part 1 is a non-issue.  There was a question "black hole" for some very recently and if your question is days old then you might have been caught in that.

2. Emails from client companies should ONLY originate from the email registered for that company - as per what is listed as Customer Facing Email. Perhaps the email is not entered exactly correct and that QB cannot verify it as valid?  That's all I've got

2 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I cannot figure out how to post a question. Sometimes it works other times I cant get it to work.

You did post a question so part 1 is a non-issue.  There was a question "black hole" for some very recently and if your question is days old then you might have been caught in that.

2. Emails from client companies should ONLY originate from the email registered for that company - as per what is listed as Customer Facing Email. Perhaps the email is not entered exactly correct and that QB cannot verify it as valid?  That's all I've got

Experienced Member

How do you post a question? I only see an option to reply to a question.

Thank you!