cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
tony14
Level 1

A client has invited me to view their QB data but it doesn't show on my list.

Solved
Best answer March 14, 2020

Accepted Solutions
GlinetteC

Thanks for reaching out to us about the invitation sent by your client, Julia Appleton 75.

I'm here to make sure you can access your client's account in QuickBooks Online.

You'll want to access your account using a private browser. There are times that full of a frequently-accessed page can cause unusual responses in QBO. Please use these keyboard shortcuts:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

If this works, let's go back to your regular browser and clear the cache. This helps our browser to start fresh. Using a compatible browser is also an alternative.

However, if the issue continues, I suggest asking your client to delete the user they set up for you and then re-add you again. This will push another invite through. If you can then accept that invite.

If you can then reach out here if you have the same issue and we'll check some details in the background and go through some steps to make sure you can view the client's data.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello tony14,

Did you go through all the steps to accept the invite?

Thanks,

Talia

tony14
Level 1

It confirmed when a clicked the button. Do I need a certain status?

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello,

If you have access to Facebook or Twitter could you please PM us your email address so we can check if you are showing as related to your client's account on our side?

Thanks,

Talia

Julia Appleton 75
Level 1

I wish the response was written or, an update posted on this matter. I am having the same issue.

GlinetteC

Thanks for reaching out to us about the invitation sent by your client, Julia Appleton 75.

I'm here to make sure you can access your client's account in QuickBooks Online.

You'll want to access your account using a private browser. There are times that full of a frequently-accessed page can cause unusual responses in QBO. Please use these keyboard shortcuts:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

If this works, let's go back to your regular browser and clear the cache. This helps our browser to start fresh. Using a compatible browser is also an alternative.

However, if the issue continues, I suggest asking your client to delete the user they set up for you and then re-add you again. This will push another invite through. If you can then accept that invite.

If you can then reach out here if you have the same issue and we'll check some details in the background and go through some steps to make sure you can view the client's data.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us