cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
rachmakinson
Level 1

How do I transfer data from my clients sole trader qbo to the qbo plus subscription I have set up for him?

Solved
Best answer May 29, 2019

Accepted Solutions
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

How do I transfer data from my clients sole trader qbo to the qbo plus subscription I have set up for him?

Hello rachmakinson,

There is no way to migrate data from the Self Employed product, to the Online product as SE is based on single entry bookkeeping, whereas QBO is double entry. The best workaround would be to connect the client's bank (uploading CSV files if the transactions go back prior to 90 days) and add the transactions through the bank feed.

Thanks,

Talia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rustler
Level 15

There is no transfer of data from one subscription to another

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello rachmakinson,

There is no way to migrate data from the Self Employed product, to the Online product as SE is based on single entry bookkeeping, whereas QBO is double entry. The best workaround would be to connect the client's bank (uploading CSV files if the transactions go back prior to 90 days) and add the transactions through the bank feed.

Thanks,

Talia

Need to get in touch?

Contact us