cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
ange1
Level 1

I am trying to add our company phone to 'Contact info', but everytime I press save, a pop up opens saying 'please make valid entry'. We have a UK land line. Help!?

1 REPLY 1
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

I am trying to add our company phone to 'Contact info', but everytime I press save, a pop up opens saying 'please make valid entry'. We have a UK land line. Help!?

Hello there, ange1.

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community. Let me share some information about the error you’re encountering when adding the company phone number.

Our engineers have identified this issue and diligently working towards implementing a fix. While waiting for the permanent solution, I recommend reaching out to our Online Support Team so you can be added to our notification list.

You’ll receive email updates once there’s progress. To contact support, please follow the steps below:

1. Inside your QBO company, go to Help at the top.
  2. Click on the Contact Us link.
  3. In the How can we help? window, enter contact support in the field box.
  4. Select Let’s talk.
  5. Choose a way to connect with us.
  6. Select Chat or Call us.

As a workaround, go back to the Contact info page, then add the country code and a space before the phone number.

I'll also update this post as soon as I get a message from our support team that this has been fixed.

This should help you moving forward.

I appreciate the patience you put into this. I'll be here anytime you need help with QuickBooks Online. Have a good one.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us