cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
chris88
Level 2

I received an email with: Liliana Maia replied to your message. Sign in to continue the conversation. Sign in here However when i sign in I cannot see any messages?

12 REPLIES 12
John C
QuickBooks Team

I received an email with: Liliana Maia replied to your message. Sign in to continue the conversation. Sign in here However when i sign in I cannot see any messages?

Hi chris88

We would be grateful if you can clarify your question.

chris88
Level 2

How do I view the message? 

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello chris88,

Is this a reply you have received on the Community?

Thanks,

Talia

chris88
Level 2

No. It was an email. 

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

We understand you received an email with this, however we wondered if the 'replied to your message' section referred to the Community, or the help chat.

Can you send a screenshot of this email?

Thanks,

Talia

chris88
Level 2

Yes. Who do I send it to? 

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello,

Please send a screenshot of the email in reply to this message.

Thanks,

Talia

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for sending that. To confirm, where you previously speaking to Liliana?

Thanks,

Talia

chris88
Level 2

I do not know. I have been speaking to several people at Intuit recently due to a major issue with QBO.

The email was dated 

Wed 15/05/2019 10:36

I also have one dated Fri 10/05/2019 15:29 from Sara Santos

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

We unfortunately do not have access to the email system to chase up this reply for you. We would advise to submit another email or begin a live chat, the agents will be able to locate this message for you.

Thanks,

Talia

chris88
Level 2

Why send emails with no specific detail to your customers than cannot be accessed or replied to?

I do not recommend your company.

Rose-A

Hi, chris88.

Allow me to take over and help you further.

Did you send an invoice to your customer with a message on it? If so, you can log in to your QuickBooks Online and open the invoice to view the message under the Activities section.

If you haven't sent any invoices, I suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Online Support. Agents have the necessary tools to look into your account to identify the message you received.

Here's how you can reach us:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_GB/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

If you have additional questions, please let me know.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us