cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AT6

Credit Card and Billing Info has disappeared

I am trying to update my credit card and billing info for my annual subscription renewal for QB Payroll Enhanced.  I know how to do this, as I have done it many times.  But now, for some reason, there is no credit card/billing info showing up at all online in my Intuit account, or through my QB when I access my Intuit account.  Its all just disappeared and I cant add or change anything.  I am terrified that my subscription will be cancelled if I cant fix this by the 23rd.  Please help.  Thanks!

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Credit Card and Billing Info has disappeared

Thanks for coming to the Community for help, @AT6.

I’m here to make sure you’re able to update your subscription billing information.

There are two ways to update credit card details, in-product (inside QuickBooks) and through the CAMPS website. Since you’re unable to change the billing information using both options, I recommend calling the Customer Care Team for further assistance.

They can pull up your account in a secure environment, which we are unable to do in public forums. From there, our representative will renew the payroll subscription and help get the option back, so you'll be able to update it yourself moving forward.

Here’s how to get in touch with phone support:

1. Log in to QuickBooks.
  2. Click Help at the top right corner of the screen.
  3. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  4. Choose Contact us.

That should do it.

Leave a comment below and let me know how the call goes. I’m always here to keep helping. Have a good one!

Established Member

How to update my subscription credit card information

I can't add my new credit card information to pay for my subscription.  It will renew on the 6th so I need to update immediately.  

QuickBooks Team

Re: How to update my subscription credit card information

Welcome to the Community, @callahan.

Thanks for joining this thread. Allow me to step in and help update your credit card information.

Just to verify, may I know where you added your new credit card information? Are you getting any error messages? Any additional information will be much appreciated.

In the meantime, try logging in to Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS) and update it there. Here's how:

1. Go to: camps.intuit.com.
2. Log in with your Intuit account information.
3. Choose the title for QuickBooks Desktop, then go to the Payment Methods section to update credit card information.
4. Once done, hit Save and Close. We’ll verify the validity of the new payment info.

That should do it. For additional information about the CAMPS, check out this article: Manage your QuickBooks Desktop products and subscriptions in CAMPS.

Please let me know how everything goes in the comment. I'll be here if should you need anything else. Take care and have a great day.