cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

How I can get company timezone using get company info Rest Api Endpoint. Thanks in advance :)

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: How I can get company timezone using get company info Rest Api Endpoint. Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community, danuj!

We have a different Community for app developers, where you can get information about APIs. Please check out this link: https://help.developer.intuit.com/s/. Then, to ask as question, you can click the Questions tab beside TOPICS and click on the ASK A QUESTION button on the right side.

Here, we answer questions about QuickBooks, but not at a developer level.

If you have other questions in mind, feel free to go back to this thread. Smiley Happy

Experienced Member

Re: How I can get company timezone using get company info Rest Api Endpoint. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for reply
Where I can put developer level questions. Can you please let me know regarding this?

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back, danuj.

You can follow the steps given above on how to post developer related questions.

In addition, you'll have to sign up for Community Developer in order for you to post your questions. Only those with a Community Developer account can post a question.

You can drop by anytime if you have other questions. Have a wonderful day!