cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anzamy4
Level 1

How can I share the information with my accountant?

5 Comments 5
JenoP

You can invite your accountant in QuickBooks Online, anzamy4.

Once the invitation is accepted, your accountant will be able to access and review your data. Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon and click Manage users
  2. Proceed to the Accountants tab.
  3. Click Invite accountant, then enter the accountant's name and email address.
  4. Click Save

Let me also share this guide articles for more details: Invite an accountant to review your books in QuickBooks Online.

I'd be glad to get back here if you have other questions about adding users in QBO. 

diabecare
Level 1

@JenoP wrote:

You can invite your accountant in QuickBooks Online, anzamy4.

Once the invitation is accepted, your accountant will be able to access and review your data. Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon and click Manage users
  2. Proceed to the Accountants tab.
  3. Click Invite accountant, then enter the accountant's name and email address.
  4. Click Save

Let me also share this guide articles for more details: How To Add Or Remove An Accountant User.

I'd be glad to get back here if you have other questions about adding users in QBO. 

Hi, I want to know how I can share customer information with my sales team?

MaryAnn_E
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @diabecare.

You can use the management report to send the report as a group. When you share a report in QuickBooks, it will be sent out one at a time on a shared group.

Here’s how:

1. Go to the Reports menu.
  2. Choose the Management reports section.
  3. Click the View drop-down and choose Send.
  4. On the Email Management Report window, enter the email address of the clients or users you wanted to send the report.
  5. Hit Send email.

I've also added this article that can guide you in customizing reports in QBO. That way, you'll learn how to generate reports to show the data you need: Customize reports in QuickBooks Online.

You're always welcome to post here anytime you have other questions or concerns. 

dleonardo
Level 1

What is the Gear icon? Please help.

AlexV
QuickBooks Team

Hi dleonardo!

Thanks for joining this thread. Allow me to assist you in inviting your accountant.

Please check the screenshot below. It'll show you where you can locate the Gear icon.

Capture.JPG
Also, make sure that your screen is not zoomed in so that you'll be able to see the entire page. If so, press Ctrl and - (minus) keys on your keyboard simultaneously to zoom it out. 

Here are some of the articles you can check for more details on how to invite an accountant and manage your users in QuickBooks Online:

Keep your posts coming if you need more help in setting up users. Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us