cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need a report with donations YTD associated with the donor contact list. Is this possible?

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need a report with donations YTD associated with the donor contact list. Is this possible?

It's nice to see you here in the Community, @mjbean0

Currently, there isn't an option to generate a donor contact list with their YTD contributions. However, you can run two different reports, such as Donor Contact List and Sales by Donor Detail. Then, export these reports to Excel and edit the data from there. 

Here's how to pull up these reports and export them to Excel: 

1. Go to Reports from the left menu.
  2. On the Search box, enter the report name. You can also browse them under the Sales and Donors category. 
  3. Select the report to open it.
  4. Set the Report period within a year. 
  5. Hit Run report.
  6. Click the Export icon.
  7. Choose Export to Excel.CustomizeReport.PNG
  8. Repeat the process to run the second report. 

You can visit these helpful articles on how to generate and export reports within the program: 

In case you want to have a breakdown of your sales or contributions, you can customize the Transaction Detail by Account report by going through this link: Customer Sales and Member Contributions Report

This will help you get the right reports with the information you need, @mjbean0

I'm here anytime you have other reporting concerns. Have a great day. 

BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I need a report with donations YTD associated with the donor contact list. Is this possible?

If you are attempting to create donation statements to send to your donors, QB won't do that.  Instead, use our BRC Donor Statements - QB Online  which will.