cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I need your help to export the data from 30 days trial file which is expired now to the file that i have purchased.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need your help to export the data from 30 days trial file which is expired now to the file ...

Hello there, @razzi.

I knew a few steps to export data from an expired trial to the new company file in QuickBooks Online (QBO). I'm here to help guide you how.

If you can still access the expired trial account in QBO, then, you can simply export the data to Excel. Once completed, you can then import the data to your new account/file.

To export the data/file to Excel:

1. Open you expired trial account.
  2. Go to the Gear icon.
  3. Select Export Data under Tools.
  4. Go to the reports/lists you want to export under Which reports and lists do you want to export? page.
  5. Click on Export to Excel.

Once completed, you can now import the data to your new QuickBooks account.

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select Import Data.

For additional reference about exporting and importing data to and from QBO, you may check these articles:

In addition, you may also check our help articles for your future reference: QuickBooks Online Help articles.

As always, I'll be right here to help you if you have any other QuickBooks or exporting/importing data questions, just add a post/comment below. Wishing you continued success!