cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher M.
Level 1

I would like to have the "Income by Customer Summary Report" show only income and no expenses. Is there a way to make this customization?

3 Comments 3
Rustler
Level 15

I would like to have the "Income by Customer Summary Report" show only income and no expenses. Is there a way to make this customization?

income is, by definition, revenue less expense

sales by customer should give you what you are looking for

Christopher M.
Level 1

Hi Rustler,

Thanks for the response. I understand the definition of income. I was looking more for a way to filter the report to only show income and not the expense. Looks like QBO doesn't let you exclude the expense part. 

My rental income does not show up in the Sales by Customer report.

JenoP

Let me join this thread and help with your sales report, Christopher.

If the rental income isn't showing in the Sales by Customer Summary, please try the Sales by Product/Service Detail report. It will sort out all sales by product or service.

Also, make sure the Date of the report and Accounting Method (Cash or Accrual) are correct to make sure your rental sales are showing up.  

Drop a comment below if you have follow-up questions with the details report. All the best.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us