cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

Is there a report that shows attached documents?

Best answer 4 weeks ago

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Is there a report that shows attached documents?

Hi @mcclellan-pam,

Currently, there isn't an option to pull up and customize a report which will include all your transactions that have files attached to them.

In the meantime, you can review all your transactions with files attached to them in the Doc Center on your Documents from your Company menu.

As always, you can visit our Help Articles for QuickBooks Desktop if in case you need to learn some "How do I" steps.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.

4 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

hi @ mcclellan-pam ,

In technical perspective, attached documents have different platform from database. I am not sure QuickBooks have ability to calculate and generate a report of it. 

QuickBooks Team

Hi mcclellan-pam,

Generating a report that has attached documents is unavailable. Though, you can view transactions have attachments. Let me guide you through how to do it.

1. In the left navigation panel, click Sales or Expenses.
  2. For Sales, click All Sales. Then, click Expenses tab for Expenses.
  3. Click the Gear icon beside the Export icon.

Once done, you'll see the Attachment column in your screen.

I've added this article for future help: How to customize reports.

Reach out to us anytime if you have other questions.

attachment.JPG

This appears to be for quickbooks on-line and I use the desktop version.  But, thank you!

QuickBooks Team

Hi @mcclellan-pam,

Currently, there isn't an option to pull up and customize a report which will include all your transactions that have files attached to them.

In the meantime, you can review all your transactions with files attached to them in the Doc Center on your Documents from your Company menu.

As always, you can visit our Help Articles for QuickBooks Desktop if in case you need to learn some "How do I" steps.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.