cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My company will no longer open in Firefox but it will in Chrome. How can I cure this? I have purged cookies and history.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: My company will no longer open in Firefox but it will in Chrome. How can I cure this? I have ...

I'll help you get to the bottom of this issue without a moment's delay, @jagrover.

What error or message appears when you try opening your company in Firefox? To further deduce whether or not there's an issue with your browser, try loading QuickBooks Online in a FireFox private window. This can be opened from within Firefox by pressing Ctrl+Shift+P. Within this new window, head back to QBO and try opening your company again.

Should the issue persist, please be sure to make a note of the error message or whatever behavior prevents you from loading the company. Any additional information or screenshots you can provide me will help to expedite the troubleshooting. Thanks for coming to the Community, and have a very Happy New Years!

Re: My company will no longer open in Firefox but it will in Chrome. How can I cure this? I have ...

Still will not open in Firefox. I log into QN Online with no problem. When I choose the company to open I do not get an error message, just whirling circle. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello jagrover,

I've checked our resources and found no reported issues similar to yours. We can escalate this to our engineers so they can investigate the cause, and fix it as soon as possible. 

Here's how you can reach us:

1. Go to this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Select QuickBooks Online.
  3. Select Solving issues & error messages, then Login.
  4. Click on Get Phone Number or Start a Message.

If you have any questions, please post them here.