Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer **
Solved

Unable to preview and print invoices

Hello,

I can print all reports but invoices. When I click on preview or print invoices, it does not open printer window, just loading for 1-2 second and stops without showing anything on the screen. I tried to change the printer over Printer Setup from File tab, but it gives error and close my quickbooks completely. How can I fix this issu since it's been the third time happening. I also tried to change the current template but the same problem occurs.

I am using 2018 Premier Edition Desktop QB.

Thank you.

Best answer 05-29-2019

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to preview and print invoices

Hello esurmen,

Welcome to the Community. I can help you print invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.

First, let's make sure you have the latest release to ensure all necessary updates are on the program.

Here's how:

1. Click the Help tab at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
  3. Go to the Update Now tab.
  4. Put a check mark beside Reset Update.
  5. Click Get Updates.

Once done, you can proceed with downloading and running the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool. Please note that you can also try following the remaining solutions available in the article I'm adding below in case the tool doesn't fix the issue.

Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.

I'll keep an eye out on your response whenever you need further help with printing invoices. The Community will be sure to get back to you.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to preview and print invoices

Hello esurmen,

Welcome to the Community. I can help you print invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.

First, let's make sure you have the latest release to ensure all necessary updates are on the program.

Here's how:

1. Click the Help tab at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
  3. Go to the Update Now tab.
  4. Put a check mark beside Reset Update.
  5. Click Get Updates.

Once done, you can proceed with downloading and running the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool. Please note that you can also try following the remaining solutions available in the article I'm adding below in case the tool doesn't fix the issue.

Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.

I'll keep an eye out on your response whenever you need further help with printing invoices. The Community will be sure to get back to you.