Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hasan Tariq
Level 1

Wastage Report

Hi,

We have a wholesale business.

Every so often we have to get rig of our faulty items.

How can I create a report or maintain my wastage through the system 

2 Comments 2
FritzF

Wastage Report

Greetings, @Hasan Tariq.

Thanks for posting your concern here in the Community. Let me walk you through creating a wastage report in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Just to confirm, are you trying to create a report that contains deleted product items? If so, you can pull up the Product/Service List report and customize it to show the deleted items. Here's how:

1. Go to Reports menu at the left panel, then type Product/Service List on the search bar.
2. Select Customize on the upper right.
3. On the Filter drop-down, put a check mark on Deleted and choose Deleted on the drop-down.
4. Click Run report.

Once done, you should be able to see the deleted items on the report. For your reference, you may check out these articles for more information:

That's it! Please let me know how it goes or if you're referring to something else by leaving a comment. I'll be here if you need further assistance. Take care and have a good one.

Rustler
Level 15

Wastage Report

@Hasan Tariq

typically waste/faulty/lost does not mean deleted

you use inventory adjust, set the adjusting account to COGS-spoilage and lower the qty on hand

you can then report on the spoilage account and use customize to narrow it down to a date range or by item

Need to get in touch?

Contact us