cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

What is the procedure to link bank info to quick books? i have tried to login threw bank from quick books and it wan allow it says that info is wrong .?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: What is the procedure to link bank info to quick books? i have tried to login threw bank from...

Hello there, nwstraightlineti.

Let me help you link your bank account into QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Did you encounter any specific error while trying to link your bank in QBO? If you're referring to the Error 103, which means that your QBO banking credentials don’t match with your Financial Institution on file.

To resolve this, you can follow the steps below. If it's your first time to connect your bank to QuickBooks, be sure to select the right bank and enter your banking credentials correctly.

Here's how:

1. From the left menu, select Banking.
  2. On the Banking page, select Add Account.
  3. In the Search field, enter the bank's URL.
  4. Select your bank.
  5. Enter your User or Login ID and password for the financial institution's website and select Continue.

To know more about fixing the Error 103 in QuickBooks Online, feel free to check out this article.

However, if you're experiencing referring to other banking errors, let me share this article that provides steps on how to resolve specific banking errors. You can proceed to Step 3: Fix specific banking errors.

Let me know how it goes. Drop me a reply if there's anything I can help you with connecting bank accounts in QBO. I'm always here to assist.