cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

When I first logged in, I didn't check any of the boxes under What Can We Do For You? What needs to be checked to match those items under Account and Settings?

1 Comment

Re: When I first logged in, I didn't check any of the boxes under What Can We Do For You? What ne...

Welcome to the Community, @w0671767.

It's great to know that you've recently signed up with Quickbooks online.

The boxes or selections that you saw under the What Can We Do For You? pop-up window are the features available specific to your subscription.

Regardless if you check an item or not those features will still be available for you.

If you want to know what features are available specific to your subscription, please check on this article: QuickBooks Online Plan Comparison

Also, if you need some available tutorials for QuickBooks Online, you can check out this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/.

If you need to organize the Account and Settings feature, you can check out this related article: Configure Accounts and Setting.

That should get you pointed in the right direction. I'm here to help if you have other questions about our features. Wishing you continued success.