cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

Where can I find the Unbilled Charges report in QB Plus online in order to inactivate an account?

Best answer 04-29-2019 09:39 PM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Where can I find the Unbilled Charges report in QB Plus online in order to inactivate an acco...

Hello there, terry14.

Being able to edit the status of the transactions on the report would be a great time-saver. While this option is currently not available, I'm going to let our developers know that this is something you'd want.

Other users have also requested this kind of option and it might get a chance of being added in an update soon. Most of the enhancements we roll out are usually based on the suggestions we receive from our customers. 

Just keep an eye out for new updates and I'll do the same here. Thanks for your time and have a good day.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Where can I find the Unbilled Charges report in QB Plus online in order to inactivate an acco...

Welcome to the Community, terry14.

I can provide you with easy steps on where you can find the Unbilled Charges report via QuickBooks Online Plus.

You can pull up the Uninvoiced charges report in QuickBooks Online Plus.

Here's how:

1. Click Reports in the left panel.
  2. Search the Uninvoiced charges in the search field.

You may find this article helpful: How to customize reports.

That's it!  I wish you continued success with your business. Please let me know if you have any other questions about QuickBooks. Have a good one.

Thank you so much! Is there any way to changed their unbilled status other than one at a time? I have hundreds on the report...

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, terry14.

Being able to edit the status of the transactions on the report would be a great time-saver. While this option is currently not available, I'm going to let our developers know that this is something you'd want.

Other users have also requested this kind of option and it might get a chance of being added in an update soon. Most of the enhancements we roll out are usually based on the suggestions we receive from our customers. 

Just keep an eye out for new updates and I'll do the same here. Thanks for your time and have a good day.