cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why does the help tell me I need to call in to fix a problem and then provide me with no phone number?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Why does the help tell me I need to call in to fix a problem and then provide me with no phon...

Hello there, greg13.

It might be that by the time you call us, it's already beyond our business hours. The phone number will only prompt once we are open.

You might want to call us again from 4 am-9 pm PST.

The QuickBooks Community team is always open for you.

Re: Why does the help tell me I need to call in to fix a problem and then provide me with no phon...

I don't think you read my post very carefully. The instructions in the help told me I needed to call in but did not give me the phone number. The problem is not that you are closed, the problem is I don't have your phone number, why am I spending 20 minutes trying to find the number that I can call in on in the morning?

QuickBooks Team

Hello, greg13.

You can reach out to our phone support team directly with this number 1-800-488-7330. Aside from contacting the support team, you can also post your QuickBooks concerns here in the Community. 

We’re open 24hrs to answer your questions so please don’t hesitate to visit us again.