cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

2019 Desktop Pro Bank Feeds not working

Upgraded to 2019 QB Pro Desktop now my bank feeds give me an Error message OL-301 or 393

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: 2019 Desktop Pro Bank Feeds not working

Thank you for posting here in the Community, @elmassian.

I'd be glad to help fix the error you're getting while working with QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

If you're attempting to connect to bank or downloaded transactions and receive the Error code OL-301 or 393, this may happen if:

• An online account is not set up properly in QuickBooks Desktop or at the bank.
  • The bank is waiting for identity confirmation.
  • The bank server is not responding due to server maintenance.
  • The Quickbooks Desktop company file may be damaged.

To resolve the error:

First, you need to create a new test file:

1. Go to the File menu.
  2. Click on New Company.
  3. Click the Express Start button.
  4. In the QuickBooks Setup window, enter all required information then click Create Company.

If you receive the same error message, this typically indicates that there is a problem with your bank. Please contact your bank to verify your account information, check for server outages and report the problem.

If you do not receive an error message, this means that the problem is not with your bank, you may need to deactivate and reactivate or reset your account connection. If the problem persists, you need to check for inactive accounts in QuickBooks. If the problem continues, I suggest verifying the data integrity.

Make sure to back up the QuickBooks company file before performing the solutions provided above.

You can check these articles for the detailed steps and process:

If the same thing happens, I suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team to check and investigate this further for you. For the support's contact information and open hours:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

Please know that I'm always here to help you if you have any other QuickBooks concerns, just add a post/comment below. Have a great day ahead!