evanailshouston
Level 1

After changing password in Wells Fargo. I don't see any bank feeds

1 Comment 1
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

After changing password in Wells Fargo. I don't see any bank feeds

Good day, @evanailshouston.

Thanks for sharing this concern here in the Community. I got you covered to ensure that you'll be able to see your bank feeds.

Are you referring to your bank transactions? If so, you can try manually updating your bank feeds to refresh the connection between your financial institution and QuickBooks Online.

To do that:

1. Go to the Banking tab.
  2. Select the blue tile at the top for the bank account you want to update.
  3. Select Update. If you see a message about additional authentication, follow the on-screen instructions.

If you're still unable to download your transactions, you can try to sign into your bank's website and do the update procedure. This is to ensure that your log in credentials is correct.

Let me guide you how:

1. Go to the Banking tab.
  2. Select Add Account.
  3. Search for your bank and select it.
  4. Select the URL listed in the window.
  5. Sign in using your bank website username and password. Some banks have multiple login URLs. Make sure you’re using the same one listed in QuickBooks.
  6. Check your account page for messages, notifications, or alerts. Any display or login issues on the bank’s end can block downloads.
  7.  Also, check your bank’s website for any new security requirements. Even something as simple as updating your bank password can block QuickBooks.
  8. If everything looks good, go back to the Banking tab in QuickBooks.
  9. Select the blue tile for the bank account.
  10. Select Update.

For complete details about this process including fixing online banking errors, please refer to this article: What to do if bank transactions won’t download.

However, if the same thing happens after trying these steps, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to check on your transactions and verify what's causing the issue.

This should help you download your transactions and get you back to business.

Feel free to reach back out to me if you have any other concerns with bank feeds or with QuickBooks. I'm always ready to help. Have a great week ahead.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us