cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
natashat
Level 1

Bank Feed - Transactions that were there before now missing

Hi All,
This is a bit of a weird one, not sure if anyone else has experienced it.
I was logged on last night to a clients datafile and I was going through unreconciled transactions.

I noted a number of transactions for the same amount, I had a discussion with my client today and sorted what the transactions were for, I have logged back into quickbooks this afternoon and the transactions have disappeared? 
They are not in excluded. 

I have checked the audit log there is nothing in there.

I hit the update button in bank feeds and it did not bring them back in. 

Any ideas?

Thank you

Natasha

5 Comments 5
JamesDuanT

Hello Natasha,

A downloaded banking transaction will disappear in the For Review tab if it is added, matched, or excluded.

When you add or match a downloaded banking transaction, it'll also appear in the Audit Log.

Though cache are components that boost browser processes, they can also cause unexpected results when piled up.

Let's get rid of this cache-related issue and ensure to bring back the missing downloaded banking transaction.

1. We can use a private browser because it doesn't store cache files. Then, update the Banking page again.
  2. Using a different supported browser can be a good alternative, too. Each browser stores different sets of cache files.

If the missing banking transaction still didn't appear, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They can further investigate this and provide additional troubleshooting steps. Here's how you can reach them:

1. Click Help in the upper-right corner and select Contact us.
  2. Enter the details of your concern and click Let's talk.
  3. Choose how you want to reach them and enter the needed information.

You can always leave a reply if you have other concerns that need our assistance. I'll be around.

natashat
Level 1

Hi James,
Thank you for your reply.

I had already checked and the transactions were not showing in the review tab or the excluded tab. 

I have also logged on in both Chrome and Internet Explorer and the transactions are still missing.

I will try clearing the cache and seeing what that does, I just don't understand how they can be there and then disappear!?

Thanks again

Natasha

JamesDuanT

We've already covered all possibilities that might have caused the banking transaction to disappear, Natasha.

For now, I'd recommend entering the missing banking transaction manually. You can click the Create menu (+) at the top to do this.

You can also reach out to one of our Customer Care Representatives investigate this issue. They can give you further options on how to bring the transaction back to the Banking page. You can reach them by following the steps I provided on my earlier reply.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Christopher sewell
Level 1

do u have any desk i wil give you my number 

Charies_M

Hi there, Christopher sewell.

Are you experiencing the same issue? If so, I recommend performing the steps shared by my colleague above. However, if it doesn't work and you wish to go over this through the phone, feel free to reach our to our Customer Care Team.

Here’s how: 

1. Go to the Help menu at the upper right.
  2. Select Contact Us.
  3. Enter your concern.
  4. Click Let’s talk.
  5. Choose either Get a callback.
  6. Type in your contact info.
  7. Select either Confirm my call

Let me know if you have some other clarifications. I'll be around to make sure everything is taken care of.