cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor *
Solved

Bank Feeds - Unable to Record Transfer

For the past few days, every time I try to record a transfer the screen just freezes. It allows me to select "Record Transfer" but then the information on the screen does not change to allow for that type of transaction to be recorded.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, I've selected "Record Transfer" but the interface for recording a transaction remains and I can't get it to switch.

I am using the web app on Chrome, Windows 10. I also just tried to use the QBO Windows app. Everything is up to date.

This is very frustrating since I have to reconcile these accounts for April!

Best answer 05-01-2019 06:36 PM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Bank Feeds - Unable to Record Transfer

Greetings, @nolabookkeeper,

I appreciate the time you've given checking this with our forums. I can share some updates about the unresponsive buttons in the For Review tab.

Our Support Team already tag this as an ongoing issue with QuickBooks Online. They are diligently working to roll out a fix as soon as possible. We currently don't have the exact time-frame as to when the issue will be resolved.

Since you already tried this on different browsers, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team to be added to the notification loop. They have the tools to check your account in a secure environment and can provide additional workarounds about this unexpected behavior. Here's how to contact us:

1. Click the (?) Help menu at the top right section of your QBO Dashboard.
  2. Tap the Contact us button.

You can give them this ticket ID: INV-30590. Once added, you will receive live notifications on your email for available updates about the issue. Rest assured, I'll also inform you this thread once the resolution is implemented.

That's it! It's my goal to make sure your concern with QuickBooks gets straightened out. I look forward to hearing an update from you, please keep me posted. Have an awesome day!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Bank Feeds - Unable to Record Transfer

Greetings, @nolabookkeeper,

I appreciate the time you've given checking this with our forums. I can share some updates about the unresponsive buttons in the For Review tab.

Our Support Team already tag this as an ongoing issue with QuickBooks Online. They are diligently working to roll out a fix as soon as possible. We currently don't have the exact time-frame as to when the issue will be resolved.

Since you already tried this on different browsers, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team to be added to the notification loop. They have the tools to check your account in a secure environment and can provide additional workarounds about this unexpected behavior. Here's how to contact us:

1. Click the (?) Help menu at the top right section of your QBO Dashboard.
  2. Tap the Contact us button.

You can give them this ticket ID: INV-30590. Once added, you will receive live notifications on your email for available updates about the issue. Rest assured, I'll also inform you this thread once the resolution is implemented.

That's it! It's my goal to make sure your concern with QuickBooks gets straightened out. I look forward to hearing an update from you, please keep me posted. Have an awesome day!