cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Banking

Hello,

I have several accounts with the same bank and about every other week I'm having to disconnect and reconnect the accounts because QB no longer updates.  This time when I tried to reconnect the account I get the "We encountered an error connecting your accounts. Please try again later. More info"  It has said this for 10 days.....I have already cleared the cache and tried from a different browser with the same results.  Can you help?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Banking

Hi there, @Angiemw61.

Let's perform other troubleshooting steps to get your bank reconnected.

Since basic troubleshooting already performed, let's reconnect your bank account using the login URL of your bank when searching.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Banking page, then click Add account.
  2. Paste the Login URL of your bank in the search box.
  3. Enter your User ID and password, then click Continue.
  4. Complete the security verification steps, then select Securely connect.
  5. Choose the bank emblem for the account you want to connect.
  6. Select the Account type drop-down menu, then choose Bank.
  7. Click Connect.

Here's an article for your reference: Add and Connect Bank and Credit Card Accounts.

If the same issue persists, I recommend scheduling a callback to our QuickBooks Customer Support. They have the integrated tools to check your account and give you the main cause of this issue.

To reach us, please follow these steps: 

1. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  2. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  3. Enter what you're needing assistance within the How can we help? field and choose Continue.
  4. Click Get a callback.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Select Call me.

You can always leave a comment below if you have any other questions about reconnecting bank account. I'll be here should you need further assistance.