cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Barclays Banking - Error 101/324

We're  currently experiencing issues connecting to Barclays while updating/ connecting standard feed bank accounts in QuickBooks.

After entering PINsentry to complete secure connection, you will  then see either error code 101 or 324.

Our banking engineers are actively working on the fix and I'll be updating this article with updates when I get them.

Thanks

28 REPLIES 28
Experienced Member

Re: Barclays Banking - Error 102/101/324

Any updates???? It's beyond unprofessional to even allow such situation to occur!!!!

QuickBooks Team

I appreciate your time reaching out to us, solelyfeet,

I know your time is valuable. At this time, our Banking team are currently working to get the issue resolve as soon as possible.

For the meantime, we will need to wait for an update on the ticket that we have submitted about this. As soon as I hear anything from our banking team, I will reach out to you and provide an update.

I'd also recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Customer Care Support Team so you'll be added to the affected user's list. Rest assured, you'll be notified via email as soon as we have updates for you.

To contact us, here’s how:

1. Click this link https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_GB/contact.
  2. Choose the QuickBooks Product.
  3. On the Contact Us page, select a topic.
  4. Click on Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

I appreciate your patience while we continue working on this. I'll be around if there's anything else you need. Have a great day!

Experienced Member

Dear QB,

Thank you for the above but I think you are pants.  you keep emailing me with the below message-when the issue is clearly not resolved!!! why waste time on untrue emails and focus on sorting it instead?!

Dear Valued QuickBooks Online Customer, 

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The resolution has been implemented and this bank account should be ready for your use. 

If you require additional information, please call QuickBooks Support at [removed] to speak with a support person directly or you can use the Help link found on the top right of any screen in your QuickBooks Online company. From there, you can search for the best answer to fit your question or contact QuickBooks Customer Care if needed. 

Thank you, 
QuickBooks Online Support 

QuickBooks Team

Hello Solelyfeet

We have been advised the issue with Barclays should be resolved. Can we ask you to log into QuickBooks and then in your browser clear the cache and cookies and then it will automatically sign out the QuickBooks (and stop the page from performing any remembered actions) and sign back in and then update and if possible let us know how you get on

Thank you

Experienced Member

Dear QB,

I have been receiving the same email 18 times since Friday the 12th despite you telling me over the phone it is not fixed.  so my point still stands, why email it is fixed when you yourself tell me it is not (i can send you a copy of my inbox full of your "it is fixed emails)

regards

Anna

Experienced Member

....and I have just logged in to download my banking - it is NOT working

thank you

Image 16-04-2019 at 15.45.jpg

Experienced Member

and another at 16:02:

Dear Valued QuickBooks Online Customer, 

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The resolution has been implemented and this bank account should be ready for your use. 

If you require additional information, please call QuickBooks Support at [removed] to speak with a support person directly or you can use the Help link found on the top right of any screen in your QuickBooks Online company. From there, you can search for the best answer to fit your question or contact QuickBooks Customer Care if needed. 

Thank you, 
QuickBooks Online Support 

Experienced Member

I'm having the problem, reported, received the email about the bug fixed but the connection issue is still there.

Experienced Member

can somebody please contact me - a serious kind of response not an email every 2 minutes telling me it has been resolved.  i need a full refund form you for failure to deliver any kind of service and for totally absent customer service. we will be changing to Xero and I suggest everybody else does.  only a mas migration and loss of clients will GET QB to get their act together.

@solelyfeet @mandrone , thanks for posting to the community and I apologise that this is yet to be resolved. 

We've identified the root cause of the issues you're facing and our engineers are doing further testing as we speak so that we can rectify this for you in product.

I'll update here again once I learn more.

Thanks

Experienced Member

my connection has just started to work. however it does no download now individual transactions but just a lump balance of the account - this is in principle useless.  can this be rectified please?

Re: Barclays Banking - Error 101/324

Come on guys whats happening!!!

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, solelyfeet and Simon Glithro,

I appreciate you following back up with me and providing updates.

This time, I invite you contacting our Customer Care support. They have the expertise and necessary tools to determine what caused the issue.

To contact us, here’s how:

1. Click this link https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_GB/contact.
  2. Choose the QuickBooks Product.
  3. On the Contact Us page, select a topic.
  4. Click on Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

I'd appreciate if you can update me on how it goes. I'll be here if there's anything else you need about QuickBooks Online. I'm wishing you continued success.

Experienced Member

IDear Miriam,

I think we have all d9ne this. As stated above we report it, spend ages going through the problem with customer support and then get an email to say it is resolved when obviously it isn’t.

This is showing huge gaps in your customer service - it appears as though you are now too big and don’t care about individual customers.

val

Experienced Member

When trying to get the movement (by clicking UPDATE), an error (without any code) appears asking me to re-do the connection. I enter the credentials again, The connection appear to be successful but the application can only download the balance and the error is still there.

Please fix this as this app is an important piece of  our business management.

@mandrone @Valindia @Simon Glithro @solelyfeet 

Hi all, we're making significant progress with the Barclays issue and the errors should now be clear. Our engineer team are now working on the last step which is retrieving the missing transactions.

I'll have further updates today.

Thanks

Experienced Member

dear QB,

It is all pants and you all give contradicting information.  i have managed to get my balances "dumped"  automaticly into QB but no transactions.  I called of course, I had been told to give it ANOTHER WEEK and see if transactions start downloading.  I have been told it is the banks problem and it is up to Barclays to sort it out.  so:

- what are you people working on if it nothing to do with you?

- another WEEK - are you serious?! we run businesses - they are not hobbies that we can leave for a week and then just come back when you guys are done

and one of you eventually called and left me a masseage with a number to call you back but the number does now work....[removed] ext 29 so it just SUMS YOU UP

Experienced Member

Hi Jack, 

The banking function on QB is arguably one of the most important features. After a week of receiving an error message it has finally connected but hasn't pulled in a single transaction. This impacts invoices, expenses, management reports, general day to day functions. As paying customers it really isn't good enough that problem solving has taken so long and everyone effected should be offered some credit to compensate.  

QuickBooks Team

Hello A_STS,

We appreciate the issues this is causing on your account, and apologise for this. The Barclays connection was originally done due to maintenance they were running on their side - this is now resolved as of today, however there are still issues with the transactions not coming through which our banking engineers are working on as quickly as they can. In the mean time, please refer to the responses above for steps on manually uploading transactions.

Thank you for your ongoing patience,

Talia

Experienced Member

...still not working.  QB all I can say you are not fit for purpose and you should not be trying to deliver automated banking downloads as you clearly do not know how.  poor poor poor

Experienced Member

Still not working, this is very annoying.

Can someone point me where I can find information for a manual upload?

QuickBooks Team

Hello mandrome,

Please find attached a link to an article on manually uploading bank transactions: here

Thanks,

Talia

Experienced Member

Manual upload is not working for me either. I reach the last step where I checked all transactions that need updating, click next but nothing happens. I've changed PCs and browsers just in case it was something on my end but it does the same thing so clearly it is your software. This is shockingly bad customer service. I haven't been able to get my transactions for 9 days. What is the process of making a formal complaint? I have also looked at Twitter where several users are complaining about the same issue. Quite frankly, it's embarrassing that such a large company hasn't been able to fix such a vital issue in over a week.  

QuickBooks Team

Hello A_STS,

You can send us your email address via Twitter (QuickBooksUK) which we will then use to create a case and send you an email. You can then reply with your complaint and this will be forwarded to the appropriate managers.

In regards to your CSV upload, can I check which browser you are using?

Thanks,

Talia