cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Explorer **
Solved

Can't Export Transactions to Credit Card

I am able to export transactions from my bank into my Qbks bank accounts.  But, when I try to export the credit card charges from my bank to my Qbks credit card account, it always says: "There are no new transactions available. Click here to view common fixes for this issue".  It will not export credit card transactions into Qbks Desktop.  I have disabled the credit card acct and redone it and it still does not work.  Any ideas? Gratefully appreciated.

Best answer 3 weeks ago

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can't Export Transactions to Credit Card

Thanks for getting back to me, @StudentABC.

I appreciate your effort for following the troubleshooting steps just to resolved this issue. Since the problem persists, you'll need to contact your bank. Your financial institution is responsible for the .QBO download format and content. If the .QBO file is not formatted properly, the import into QuickBooks may produce unexpected results or fail to import.

However, if you continue to experience problems and have not received a resolution from your bank, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support for the next troubleshooting steps. Please be aware that there are might fees apply.

Here's how to contact our technical support:

1. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the Help menu.
  2. You can also press F1 on your keyboard to bring up the same Help Panel
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. I'll be around to help. 

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Hi, @StudentABC.

I'm here to help resolved the error you're getting so you can export transactions from your bank successfully. 

You may receive this message due ti any of the following reasons:

• The transactions have already been imported.
  • The Web Connect file doesn't contain any new transactions.
  • Your Web Connect (.QBO) statement covers dates previously imported into the company file.
  • Your QuickBooks company file may be damaged.

To isolate the error, make sure to the date range for the imported web connect file is correct and does not overlap. Next is, switch your QuickBooks preferences to the registered mode. 

Here's how:

1. From the Edit menu, go to Preferences.
  2. On the left pane, choose Checking then go to the Company Preferences tab.
  3. In the Bank Feeds section, click Classic Mode (Register Mode).
  4. Click OK.

If the same thing happens, please check this article and follow the Solution 3 to 5 steps: Message: "No new transactions" when importing web connect file

Please let me know how it goes. I'll be around to help if you have further questions. Have a good one. 

Frequent Explorer **

Hi JanyRoseB.  I had checked all of what you said and in solutions 3-5, I had done solution 4.  Solution 5 would not let me open in either.  It didn't even offer those.  I have to try solution 3, to open a test company.  I am not that savvy so I had avoided it. But, will try.  Thanks so much for your help!

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back to me, @StudentABC.

I appreciate your effort for following the troubleshooting steps just to resolved this issue. Since the problem persists, you'll need to contact your bank. Your financial institution is responsible for the .QBO download format and content. If the .QBO file is not formatted properly, the import into QuickBooks may produce unexpected results or fail to import.

However, if you continue to experience problems and have not received a resolution from your bank, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support for the next troubleshooting steps. Please be aware that there are might fees apply.

Here's how to contact our technical support:

1. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the Help menu.
  2. You can also press F1 on your keyboard to bring up the same Help Panel
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. I'll be around to help.