cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
len2
Level 2

Can user of QBO Self Employed reconcile their bank and credit card accounts on an Ipad?

7 Comments 7
JessT

Can user of QBO Self Employed reconcile their bank and credit card accounts on an Ipad?

The QuickBooks Self-Employed version doesn't have a reconciliation feature, len2.

Please let me know if you need help in handling your transactions.

lenraphael
Level 2

oy veh. Forgetabout recommending that to anyone.

Thanks for the response.

Len

lenraphael
Level 2

what's the minimum next step higher that will get the user the bank and cc reconciliation function?

MaryLurleenM

Hello there, lenraphael,

You might want to check out QuickBooks Online. QBO has an option to do a bank reconciliation.

Check out this article for future reference: Reconcile hub.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

lenraphael
Level 2

I'm thinking my basic misunderstanding was assuming QB Self Employed was another flavor of QBO. But apparently it's very different.   What I was looking for was an online app for basic self employed sole prop and her accountant that would also have full bank feed/reconciliation function, plus the new Amazon purchase integration that's in Labs because like many sole props she purchases all her supplies and equipment and many services thru Amazon.

To add to the requirement list, it had to work completely on an Ipad.

Checked out Quicken Online thinking it was still an Intuit product. Not. And it's Ipad version is severely limited. 

Checked out Mint.  More oriented to personal investment tracking and personal budgeting.

I'll cancel the wholesale billing for Self Employed and sign my client up for Simple Start QBO.

MaryLurleenM

QuickBooks Self-Employed helps your client keep track of their business income and spending, lenraphael.

The system will help calculate federal estimated taxes based on the business data entered. QBSE also helps in paying quarterly estimated taxes and filing the Schedule C for the annual tax return (1040).

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below.

lenraphael
Level 2

everything about the Self Employed  app is fine except that without an account reconciliation function, it's too easy for clients income and expenses to be wrong. That's an odd feature to ommit.

But thank you for clearing that up.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us