cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Changing bank accounts

I can't change my bank accounts because the phone number listed is our main number which is on an Auto Attendant answer.  I tried to change the phone number but that requires the same process. I waited on the phone for 35 minutes and no one ever picked up! So, what do I do? I need to close out the old bank account but can't until this is rectified. Can anyone help me?

Jane Allen

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Changing bank accounts

Hi, @Concrete48.

I'm here to guide you to the right support so you can get the help you need with changing bank accounts in Merchant Service. 

As much as I would love to get this handled directly, pulling up your account to change bank accounts requires your company information which I am unable to do in this public forum for security purposes.

I encourage you to get in touch back to our QuickBooks Merchant Service Support Team. They have additional tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and assist you further on changing your bank account. Due to the high volume of calls, we are experiencing a longer wait time on the line, and I really appreciate your patience.

You can contact our Merchant support through this link: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

For additional reference, you can check this article on how to update business and account information in your QuickBooks Payments account.

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns about your Merchant service. Wishing you and your business continued success.