cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Choosing a Business Credit card that works well with Quickbooks

My wife and I are starting a small business (candy store) and are on the hunt for a business credit card. I've read that some cards don't play well with Quickbooks (don't generate QBO files etc). We intend to use the desktop version (not online). Are there particular cards that work well? We are looking for a card without an annual fee and prefer a cash-back perk. Thanks!

1 Comment

Re: Choosing a Business Credit card that works well with Quickbooks

Good day, @Chaldaean.

Thank you for choosing QuickBooks as your accounting partner. I can share some information about the credit card compatible with QuickBooks Online.

Our banking feature supports a lot of credit card company for a direct connection in QuickBooks. Through this feature, the added bank automatically download transactions.

Please open the links below to get the list of the financial institutions. Just choose your QuickBooks version:

Let me know which credit card you prefer, Chaldaean. Once done, you can already add and connect your bank.

I'm still here to help you further if you have other banking questions. Just tag me or click the "Reply" button.