cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Experienced Member

Clydesdale

Hi folks,

I have just switched to the Clydesdale bank from Santander. When I try and add the account I get error 103. However the bank is telling me that Quickbooks have the old and incorrect platform for the log in. I have repeatedly tried to tell QUickbooks that this is the problem and I have requested the correct link. Has anyone had this issue and if so how was it resolved? I need to get loged in asap. 

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
QuickBooks Team

Re: Clydesdale

Hello sillerha,

Welcome to the Community!

Let me help you with getting connected to your QuickBooks Account and your Online Banking. Can I please confirm whether or not you have been logged into your Bank when attempting to connect with QuickBooks? The reason I check this is a 103 error is a credentials problem caused by either the being logged into the Bank at the same which makes QuickBooks think you are already connected and the other having incorrect information.

The first step of troubleshooting which I would advise is clearing your cache and cookies I have included a Community article here with instructions for your chosen browser. If you still cannot connect after clearing this please try an alternative browser to your preferred choice as well as a private browsing window. If you still cannot connect to the bank after this please let me know.

Thanks.

Experienced Member

Hi EdwardR,

Thanks for that. I have cleared the cache and have tried another browser.  I get slightly further and get code 108 which says to log in to the bank for a note but there is nothing there. The bank have told me that Quickbooks have the wrong 'platform' showing. The following is a link to the page that I log in on, it is not on the list of bank's on QB. Clydesdale tell me that this is the issue. I have tried to request this from QB.

https://apps.cybonline.co.uk/cyb/authenticate/cb?client_id=cb_web&response_type=token&state=890a8432...

QuickBooks Team

Thank you for your quick reply. Smiley Happy

Could I please confirm if you are using QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self Employed?

Experienced Member

Self employed

Experienced Member

I'm sure that the problem is the link on QB to add an account. On QB the business account shows as www.cybusinessonline.co.uk which is not where I log in, I have a customer number and not a user ID. Clydesdale have already told me that this is the issue. This is the page that I log in on 

https://apps.cybonline.co.uk/cyb/authenticate/cb?client_id=cb_web&response_type=token&state=6498cb99...

Can an extra option be added with this address under 'Connect another bank'?

Experienced Member

To add to my last post the address www.cybusinessonline.co.uk asks for a user ID which is a letter followed by 8 numbers. I don't have this so I assume that is why I get the 103 error as the log in details are indeed incorrect. I have a 10 digit customer number.

QuickBooks Team

Hello sillerha,

I have spoken with our Banking Team with regards to the Bank Account which you have attempted to connect with your QuickBooks Online account.

What they have advised to do is to raise this directly to our Self Employed team which you can do through the Cog Wheel when logged into your account. This way we can have this directed to the relevant team.

Frequent Explorer *

I am getting the same error with Clydesdale and tried every step. you have tried.

Clear cache, new credentials , etc... any joy?

It seems to connect, then when I update, error!

Could Clydesdale be the problem? 

QuickBooks Team

If you are getting the same error 103, it is related to Clydesdale informing us the sign in information used is not correct.If you have tried changing credentials and different browser already can I confirm does it ask for the same log in information as it does when you sign in online and is the url the same url you go to when you log in to the bank?

Frequent Explorer *

I have tried everything, different browsers, changing credentials etc.

I am logged into the cbonline and keep signing in and out on different browsers just to make sure the logins are fine.

I can login to my cbonline fine and just have issues connecting to quickbooks.

The URL in quickbooks is the same as my internet banking login
http://www.cbonline.co.uk/

Could it be that it take a while for quickbooks to recognise the new login credentials?

It seemed to connect before, but just not update hence why I am trying new login details to reconnect.

QuickBooks Team

Hi Creativeimpact,

Are you also using QB Self Employed, or are you using QuickBooks Online?

Thanks,

Frequent Explorer *

I am using Quickbook Essentials for Ltd Company

QuickBooks Team

Could you please give us a call, you an find our contact number at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/contact/ - we have a banking team i'd like to get your case escalated too, but we need to run our own checks and diagnostics with you; live through our screensharing service, prior to escalating this.

We have a couple of open issues affecting our banking at present, but your explanation falls outside of those issues, so it may be isolated and something we can resolve quickly.

Thanks,

Experienced Member

I'm having the exact same issue as the original poster. I have Quickbooks self-employed and have the 103 error showing and have tried everything to log in and it keeps coming up. What should I do?

Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Hi laurenelise,

If you've already done the steps in the article about Error 103, please get in touch with our Chat team to investigate this further. They have more tools to get more information on this which can be used to check this more.

1. Click on Help.
  2. Choose Contact Us.
  3. Enter a short description of about this.
  4. Hit Continue, and choose Start a chat.

If you have other questions, feel free to comment below.