cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Connected Bank Account Error

My connected accounts worked flawlessly with the Android app for several weeks. I then get an error message telling me to check alerts on my bank site.  No error message on my bank site!

1 Comment

Re: Connected Bank Account Error

Hi there, @LongsConsulting.

Thank you for choosing the Community to get your issue resolved. Allow me to help share some ways to get past this error message and connect your bank account to QuickBooks successfully. 

Error 108 means there's a message on your bank or financial institution's (FI) website that requires action from you. Generally, you can resolve this by either dismissing the notifications or updating any required information on your bank. 

Since you don't see any notifications in your bank site,  you may need to disable your pop-up blocker. Once all messages are acknowledged, return to QuickBooks and manually update the bank's website.

Here's how:

1. From the left menu, select Banking.
  2. On the Banking page, select Update.

If you get the same result, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Support. They have the tools to determine what's causing the issue and help you get back to business in no time.

That should get you back in track. Stay in touch if you have any other question about connecting your bank account to your QuickBooks Online mobile app. I'll be happy to help you out. Have a great day ahead.