cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wz
Experienced Member

Does Quickbooks Desktop Web Connector supporting the ability to send data to a web service. e.g. upload account codes or products?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Does Quickbooks Desktop Web Connector supporting the ability to send data to a web service. e...

Hello there, @wz.

I'd be happy to share some insights on how Web Connector works in QuickBooks Desktop.

QuickBooks Web Connector supports sending data to the web service, but it depends on the required files. When adding an application to Web Connector, it allows the QuickBooks program to exchange data. And for more information, you can check out this article about Web Connector: Set Up QuickBooks Web Connector.

Also, I recommend seeking help from our other Intuit forum called the Intuit Developer Forum. It's a place where you can ask help about integration and programming and get help from a number of programmers, developers and experienced users like you.

Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions about QuickBooks Desktop.

wz
Experienced Member

Re: Does Quickbooks Desktop Web Connector supporting the ability to send data to a web service. e...

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've read the page you linked me to already, but it says nothing of pushing quickbooks data to a web service.

Am I missing something?

Regards

Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Hello wz,

Allow me to step in and assist you with any questions you may have concerning the QuickBooks Web Connector add-on.

Once you add an application to Web Connector using the third party application's .qwc file, this allows the QuickBooks program and the web-based application to exchange data. However, for specific information like account codes or products, I recommend reaching out to the developers, programmer, and users from the Intuit Developers Forum.

They'll be able to provide some insights concerning the data you need to send from the Web Connector add-on.

As always, please let me know if I can be of additional assistance with your concern about the integration. I'll here to help.