cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arwel6
Level 1

Does anyone else have issues connecting their feed through NAB connect?

12 Comments 12
SophiaAnnL

I haven't seen any reported issues with the NAB Connect accounts, arwel6.

Are you getting an error code when connecting your bank to QBO? If so, you can refer to Step 3 in this article to fix specific online banking errors.

If there's no error, you might want to check the common reasons why banks won't connect to QBO. These are:

• Interruption with the banking connection that Intuit uses to downloaded the transactions.
  • Issues with the bank.
  • New updates with your bank that needs to be completed.

I'd suggest logging in to your bank on the website first. If you're able to access it without issues, then proceed with manually updating your account in QBO.

Here's how:

1. Click Banking on the left panel.
  2. From the Banking page, click the Update button in the upper right-hand corner.

Feel free to get back to me if you need more help. I'll be here to assist you further.

arwel6
Level 1

Thank you for your reply, Sophie.

I've tried all of the things you suggested but nothing is working. My bank feed hasn't updated for nearly 3 days now.

It's so frustrating as there seems to be no reason for the problem. 

I've attached screenshots of what happens when I update the bank feedScreenshot (73).pngScreenshot (75).png

GlinetteC

Thanks for trying the steps given by my colleague @ SophiaAnnLarwel6.

You can also try downloading transactions from your bank's website into QuickBooks Online using our WebConnect feature. Please check this article for your reference: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions.

Keep me posted with the result. I wanna make sure your able to update your Bank Feeds.

arwel6
Level 1

Hello,

No transactions are coming through at all now. I update teh connection, but it says there are no transactions to show, even though there are several transactions on my internet banking. 

This is incredibly frustrating!!

Bonny_

Hi arwel6,

Thanks for updating us with the situation!

At this point, the best way to get this issue resolved for you would be to contact our support line by phone - our friendly agents will be able to have a look at your file from the back-end to troubleshoot this problem.

Our line is 1800 046 038 and we're open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:30pm (closed on ANZAC Day). 

Thanks,

Bonny

troya
Level 1

Hello,

We are having the same issues with our NAB Connect bank feed to Quickbooks Intuit. It has now been 8 days of no connection. Did you get your issues resolved and how?

Much appreciated.

Kass_B - Product Champion
Content Creator

Hi troya,

There can be a number of reasons why the connection could stop working. As NAB Connect feeds commonly use a token or One-Time-Password (OTP), this can interrupt the feed when it tries to automatically update but is unable to without the updated OTP or token code. Try pressing the 'Update' button on the Banking page, or if you see a link in a banner that says Fix Your Connection click this and follow the prompts to enter in the OTP and bring transactions through. This article also contains some helpful troubleshooting and lists some other common errors and fixes if the above is not the case.

If this does not update the feeds and you're unable to see the cause for the issue, the best option is to reach out to our support team so that they can diagnose and resolve it with you. The causes can range from changing the internet banking credentials to security tokens to connection issues from our end; the sooner that you reach out for assistance, the sooner we are able to initiate a resolution and/or raise it for a further investigation if necessary. They can be contacted on 1800 046 038 or by following the below steps:

1. In your QuickBooks Online, click the Help menu in the upper-right corner.
  2. Select Contact us and enter the details of your concern.
  3. Click Let's talk and choose Chat or Get a callback.
  4. Enter the required information.

-Kass

SuperNotSupper
Level 1

I reached out to Tech Support a month ago which provided no resolution, I was only met with a "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it and will provide updates" 

I have not been contacted since and there have been zero updates. Still broken since April 20th. Pretty much crippled my accounting so I'm moving to another platform if I can't get help by the end of the month. 

ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

This isn't the kind of service we want you to experience, @SuperNotSupper.

I know that you've already contacted our support, however, calling in is our other way of helping you. This way, we can check the case from your previous call and assist you further regarding the update.

Here's how to reach out:

1. Go to (?) Help, then Contact Us.
  2. Type a brief description of your issue, then click Let's talk.
  3. Choose Get a callback, or Start a chat.

I've added these articles about the NAB account that you might find helpful.

Fill me in if you need help with anything else. I'd be sure to reply as soon as possible. Thanks for coming in and have a good one.

SuperNotSupper
Level 1

Hello

I already spent close to an hour on the phone with an agent already. I'll schedule another call.

How do I add Bank Account detail
Level 1

Yes I have not been able to get bank feeds from NAB Connect for several days

IntuitAika
Intuit

Hi How do I add Bank Account detail,

Do you have any error message on on your NAB Connect account on the Banking page? Let's do a manual update to get your latest transactions by going to Banking tab and select Update

If you've recently changed your bank's login details or account number, you'll need to update that info in QuickBooks Online as well so your transactions will be downloaded.

Here's how:

1. Go to Transactions and select Banking.
  2. Select the tile for the bank account. Then select the Edit ✎ icon.
  3. Select Edit sign-in info.
  4. Update your info as needed.

You can also check on this article on what to do if you get a bank error or can't download transactions in QuickBooks Online.

Feel free to message us back if you need further assistance with your bank transactions.