cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Has anyone had an issue where transactions not recorded yet, were just whiped out? Quickbooks just deleted 4 months of transactions that I have not reconciled yet.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Has anyone had an issue where transactions not recorded yet, were just whiped out? Quickbooks...

Hi there, jill13.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm here to help determine why your transactions suddenly got deleted.

Just to clarify, since you mentioned that they weren't recorded yet, were you referring to downloaded bank transactions? If so, it would be a good idea to go to the Excluded tab and check if your transactions were excluded. Here's how:

1. Click Banking in the left panel.
  2. Make sure the right bank account is highlighted. If not, then select the correct one.
  3. Go to the Excluded tab.
  4. Mark all of the transactions that you need to record, then from the Batch actions drop-down menu, choose Undo.

For future reference about this, I'm also including this article: Add and match downloaded banking transactions overview

However, if you still can't find them there, then the most likely reason why your transactions got deleted is that the connected bank account got disconnected. That said, you'll need to re-connect the bank to QuickBooks again.

Please let me know how it goes on your end. I want to make sure this is taken care of. Thanks again for reaching out, I'll be standing by for your response.