cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super Explorer **

How are transactions transmitted to my connect bank. Have Direct Connect. BofA confirmed fully enrolled. Receive transaction from BofA fine. How do I go the other way?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How are transactions transmitted to my connect bank. Have Direct Connect. BofA confirmed full...

Thanks for joining the Community, @Miro.

I'd be happy to assist you with connecting your bank account into QuikBooks Online.

If you're connected to QuickBooks Online Banking, your transactions should sync automatically on your QuickBooks. However, running a manual update can also help to refresh the connection between your bank and QuickBooks. 

If the problem continues after trying the update, I'd suggest getting in touch with your financial institution to verify if they have conducted system maintenance. 

Also, if you encounter any online banking issues, you may check out these articles for some troubleshooting steps:

Lastly, if the issue persists after trying these steps, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to check on your account and verify what's causing the issue.

Feel free to reach back out to me if you have any other concern about online banking or any other QuickBooks related thing. I'd be happy to help. Have a great weekend.