cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How can I get this issue solved as nothing has worked, yet? "We’re unable to connect with Price Rules right now. Please wait a bit, and try again." ? Brian

2 Comments

Re: How can I get this issue solved as nothing has worked, yet?"We’re unable to connect with Price Rules right now. Please wait a bit, and try again." ?Brian

We are getting the same message.  Any ideas?

QuickBooks Team

Re: How can I get this issue solved as nothing has worked, yet?"We’re unable to connect with Pric...

Thanks for dropping by the Online Community, @brian34 and @EagleLanded.

There’s already an open ticket about the error you’re experiencing when setting up price rules. Our engineers are actively working to get this feature running back to normal.

To keep you up to date to the resolution status, we’ll have to add the company to the notification list. I’m unable to perform this task here in the Community for the safety of the account.

I recommend contacting our QBO Support Team since they have tools to enter personal details in a secure environment. Please provide them this information for easy tracking: INV-31460.

You'll receive an email once there's progress. I’ll also update this thread as soon as the permanent resolution is available.

Alternatively, create an adjustment manually on the line in question. This is to ensure the transaction will show the correct information.

This should point you in the right direction. I appreciate your patience while we’re working on the fix.

Please know the Community has your back. If you have further questions or concerns about QBO, leave a comment below. I’ll jump right back in to assist further.