cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I get back to my default page showing my running bank deposits and bank balance?

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I get back to my default page showing my running bank deposits and bank balance?

Hey there, @lindaackerman.

Welcome and thanks for joining the Community. I can share some information about the page where you can see your running bank deposits and balances in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

There are two ways on how to can see these pieces of information. First is if you're referring to the Dashboard as the default page, you can select it on the left pane. From there, you'll see your running bank deposits and balances under Bank accounts section. The other one is by clicking the Banking menu at the left panel as well, then choose Banking.

Just in case, you can also check out this article for future reference: Add and match downloaded banking transactions.

That should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes or if you're referring to something else by leaving a comment below. I'd be glad to answer if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. Take care and have a wonderful rest of the day!