Re: How do I search for a specific charge in my credit card register?
Hi there, melissaf.
Thank you for posting here in the Community!
QuickBooks does not have a search button to search for specific charge in your credit card register.
You can filter your transactions so you can see the charges. Here's how:
1. On the left panel, select Accounting.
2. In Charts of Accounts, choose the specific Credit Card account.
3. You'll be routed into the Credit Card Register information page.
4. Click the drop down menu in the filter icon.
5. In the drop down list Under Transaction Type, select the specific type of transaction you used to record the charges.
6. Click the Apply button.
You're all set! I'm only a post away if you have other concerns. Take care and enjoy your day!