cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How do i import my 2009 pro qbw file into quickbooks online. i have already condensed it & attempted to download a free trial of 2019 (needed licensing info, though).

1 Comment
Community Manager

Re: How do i import my 2009 pro qbw file into quickbooks online. i have already condensed it &amp...

Welcome, info285.

You'll have to first import and convert the QBW using the older QB versions until you can use QB 2019. This process requires you to install QB 2012, QB 2015, then QB 2019. 

If you don't have these versions, there isn't an option to do it by yourself. That is because we don't have the trial links to download these old QB versions anymore.

However, we can help you get this done without going through all of this process. Our conversion team can transfer the file directly to your QBO account. You'll just have to reach out to us, and provide the company file. Then give us some time to do it for you. You can reach us by clicking on this link, select a topic, then click on Send Email.

After this, you are all good. You can begin working. Come by in here if you need anything else. We are pleased to help you.