cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to check when cheque was reconciled, when I try to delete the cheque it says it's been reconciled, but I don't see it in any reconciliation report

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How to check when cheque was reconciled, when I try to delete the cheque it says it's been re...

Hi there, 

Reconciliation can be a lengthy process and you've come to the right place for help. I'll be happy to assist with figuring out why the cheque isn't showing up in the reconciliation report. 

One of the closest reasons I can think of is that the dates on your reports aren't including the date associated with cheque. I recommend checking the date on the chque and matching it with the dates on your reconciliation report. If you'd like to check if the cheque was reconciled, you can simply do this by clicking Accounting from your left navigation menu > Chart of Accounts > click Account history next to the account which the cheque is in > locate the cheque transaction and see if it has R (which stands for reconciled) attached to it. If not, it may be blank or you'll see C (cleared). 

Here's a helpful article with more info about reconciling. Feel free to ask questions. I'm here to help.