cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElaineB1
Level 1

I am trying to print the unfinished bank reconciliation. My computer keeps spinning. Is it me or the size of the reconiliation?

3 Comments 3
JanyRoseB
QuickBooks Team

I am trying to print the unfinished bank reconciliation. My computer keeps spinning. Is it me or the size of the reconiliation?

Hello there, @ElaineB1.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm here to help ensure you're able to print your bank reconciliation successfully. 

We haven't received any similar reports about this issue, and I appreciate you for taking the time to report this. For the meantime, let's perform the basic troubleshooting step which is to open your browser in incognito/private mode. This mode doesn't use the existing cache data files to load a webpage. 

Here are the keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser: 

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl+Shift+N 
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl+Shift+P 
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl+Shift+P 
  • Safari: press Command+Shift+N

If it's works fine with the private browser, I suggest clearing your browser's cache to start fresh. The next time you log in to QuickBooks Online, your browser will download fresh copies of everything you see on each page. Any cache-related issues should be cleared up. 

If the issue persists, I recommend calling our QuickBooks Online Support Team. They have additional tools to do a screen share and investigate this further.

Here's how you can contact our phone support:

1. Go to: Get help with QuickBooks Online.
  2. Click the contact us link. 
  3. Select the Search for something else, and type-in Customer Support
  4. Click Search.
  5. Scroll-down and click Get Phone Number

For additional reference, you can check this article on how to view, print or export a reconciliation report

If you have any other concerns, please let me know by clicking the Reply button below. I'll be sure to get back to you. 

Emccauley
Level 1

I have started experiencing trouble printing reports. It is spinning and spinning My Quickbooks is not online. Any help would be appreciated. 

MJoy_D

I can help you fix the error you're having when trying to print your reports, @Emccauley.

For QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), I suggest running the QuickBooks Print & Print Repair Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub. This will help in troubleshooting errors like this when printing your reports. 

To download the QuickBooks Tool Hub:

1. Close your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
  2. Get the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub and save the file.
  3. Open the file that you have downloaded and follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.

Once you’re done, open the Tool Hub to run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool:

1. Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose Program Problems.
  2. Run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
  3. Try printing your report again. 

Refer to this article for more information about this Print Repair Tool that I’m referring to: Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.

You can also check on the following article to guide you in generating and customizing your report: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

I'm always here if you need more help in printing your reports and or anything else by leaving a reply below. Take care and have a great rest of the day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us