cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a problem very similar or identical to Investigation 25524. QBO is connected to BoA CC, but only pulls Corp and my sub Card, none of the other sub cards.

Three of my BoA cards show that they stopped being synced by QBO on October 11, 2018. My Corp card still is, and my subcard still is, but the other three people's subcards on that Corp account are not. Any ideas on how to fix this?
1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: I have a problem very similar or identical to Investigation 25524. QBO is connected to BoA CC...

Hi user21,

Based on our records, there ins't any open investigation similar to 25524 at the moment. Let's check out what happened to your connection.

You can click the Update button on the Banking page to download the missing transactions. If you get an error message with a code, please refer to the article about online banking error codes to fix it. Otherwise, please get in touch with our Chat support to investigate it further.

On the other hand, you can download your bank transactions from your bank account. Then, upload them to QuickBooks to keep your records updated.

You can always visit us back here if you need anything else.