cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

If I have an email confirmation of a payment received, but the funds are not in the bank account and it has been over two weeks, how should I proceed?

Best answer 06-05-2019

Accepted Solutions

Re: If I have an email confirmation of a payment received, but the funds are not in the bank account and it has been over two weeks, how should I proceed?

Problem SOLVED! A duplicate payment was received in error and has now been deleted. 

QuickBooks Team

Re: If I have an email confirmation of a payment received, but the funds are not in the bank acco...

Hello there, bookkeeper26. 

I'm glad you're able to resolve the issue about the duplicate payment error. Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any questions about the QuickBooks. The Community will always here to help you out. 

Wishing you and your business continued success. Have a good one. 

2 Comments

Re: If I have an email confirmation of a payment received, but the funds are not in the bank account and it has been over two weeks, how should I proceed?

Problem SOLVED! A duplicate payment was received in error and has now been deleted. 

QuickBooks Team

Re: If I have an email confirmation of a payment received, but the funds are not in the bank acco...

Hello there, bookkeeper26. 

I'm glad you're able to resolve the issue about the duplicate payment error. Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any questions about the QuickBooks. The Community will always here to help you out. 

Wishing you and your business continued success. Have a good one.